SIDL World Cup 2017- Roster and Venue Update
SIDL WORLD CUP OF DARTS
Next Tuesday, June 27th at 7pm we will begin the 9 team World Cup tournament. The Matches are as follows:
MATCH 1: USA National Qualifier (USA #1 vs USA #2) at Phatty’s Bar
MATCH 2: For the Philippines National Qualifier (Pilipinas vs Philippine Patriots vs Philippines All stars) at Game On(upstairs) ,there will be a Round robin group with all teams playing each other once
Note: Due to time constraints, Captains please note that the 4 singles are to be played simultaneously using the 4 boards upstairs. In case of tied on the same points at the end of the round robin, a tie breaker between teams based on set differential will be used first .If still tied then legs differential will be used. If still tied then head to head record is considered
MATCH 3: Team UK vs Team Canada at Malt Bar
MATCH 4: Team Vietnam vs Team Asia at Ice Blue Bar.
- Format will be the same as last year, two doubles followed by four singles, two doubles and a team game of 4 players.
- The doubles are, reverse doubles, in which the partners play again, but they swap opponents from the first match. However, in certain circumstances, the team captain may replace one or two players who played the first doubles match by other players who have not played doubles yet.
- Scoresheets are now available for download on the SIDL website.
- The winner of the match continues to the next round and the loser is eliminated from the tournament.
- Home team is the 2nd team drawn/listed above.
The rosters for the different teams are as follows:
|Team USA #1
|Team USA #2
|Team Philippine Patriots
|Philippine Mabuhay All Stars
Mario Carida (C)
Thank you and good luck to all players and your countries!