SIDL World Cup 2017
- Teams to be made up of a minimum of 4 players, maximum of 6 players.
- Players need to be of the nationality of the country’s team, in the case of there only being 1 player from that country that player may join a bordering country e.g. Luxembourg, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland etc. Other groupings will be allowed at the discretion of the committee.
- Players with dual nationalities may play for whichever team of their choice, however, once choosing his “National Team” the player will only be allowed to play for that country and no other.
- Format will be the same as last year, two doubles followed by four singles, two doubles and a team game of 4 players.
- The doubles are, reverse doubles, in which the partners play again, but they swap opponents from the first match. However, in certain circumstances, the team captain may replace one or two players who played the first doubles match by other players who have not played doubles yet.